Thursday, September 26, 2002

It has been far too long this time. Far too long. ::shakes head in dismay:: I suppose my problem is I don’t know who this is ultimately for. What am I writing? Who is reading? Why do I do it? I initially started it to keep myself sane and to unload the pish that clatters around my head but I’m so bloody lazy I just don’t make the time to do it.

* sigh *

To be honest I’m a bit dismayed. I have just looked at the list of runners up in the Guardian’s Blog competition and they are all brilliant. Not just the design and layout – the writing. Again, in the face of brilliance I buckle, convinced I will never be any good at anything.

* big sigh *

Listening to: Soundtrack to the Lonely Planet
Reading: Can’t decide on any one book so I’m currently wresting between ‘Manchester, England’, Dave Haslaam & ‘Cider with Rosie’, Laurie Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home