Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Birthdays and holidays

Its my birthday tomorrow.

I don't particularly relish the slowly diminishing stock of my years but I do like people, parties & presents. In that order.

I don't know what Ian has planned for tomorrow. Last week he all but convinced me he had not organised anything so after I cried he admitted that he had planned something and it would not be just he and I. I stopped crying. Poor bloke.

As far as a present goes, rather than buy me something he is taking me away. Whisking is the word I think. Anyway, it works out cheaper to spend a week in say, Greece than a weekend anywhere in the UK so we're off to Greece. Needless to say. The term Summer Sun takes on a whole new meaning here doesn't it?

I've just come back from a restaurant opening here in Manchester and the 2 glasses of champagne I drank and the 3 canapés I ate have done nothing for my ability to concentrate this afternoon. Couple that with the fact that all the Partners in the building are in Marbella on a conference for the next 3 days means I won't be doing a whole lot today. However I still have so much to do.

Shit.


Listening to: Triple J
Reading: Moll Flanders, Daniel Defoe (I promise I'll finish it soon!!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Claudy,

I think we are in the same boat today. So much to do and lacking in concentration......

Kiss, N

3:26 PM  
Blogger claudy said...

Yes.... Suddenly it is 5.30 and I've got a load to do!

Hope you got your day sorted!

4:27 PM  
Blogger claudy said...

BykerSink,

Pissing about on the internet?

So where does the tag BykerSink come from then?

Claudy

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home