Saturday, May 08, 2004

Normal transmission resumed

Phew!

Not being very HTML savvy I was worried that my blog was going to have to stay salmon pink for ever. However, after 15 minutes of flicking between a colour chart, my blog preview and my template I've managed to figure out what code represents each element of the front page and sort it out.

Like I said earlier, phew!

It is a bloody miserating day in Manchester today. And there will be no 'How is that different from normal?' comments thanks. It is particularly miserable for me cause friends of mine from London, who have been living in Melbourne for 5 years are making their first journey north of Watford today. Of all days. Manchester looks wretched in the rain and today is no exception. Well, at least the trees are green. Everything else is one of 2 shades of gray. Bollocks.

I'm going to try and convince them to drive into town for lunch at the Restaurant Bar & Grill but I can't remember how kid-friendly that place is. Probably not I'd say. We could always go to Pizza Express as dire at that sounds. I guess the important thing is that we catch up and I get to experience Oscar at 18 months cause the last time I saw him he was only 8 months. It could go either way really.

I'd better post, publish and piss off.

Have a lovely Saturday folks and say a prayer for QPR today for they REALLY, REALLY NEED to beat Sheffield today to get promoted to the First Division. I can not bear to think what a state Ian will be in when he gets home tonight if they lose. Perish the thought!

Listening to: Patience, George Michael
Reading: Moll Flanders, Daniel Defoe & Romeo & Juliet, William Shakespeare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home