Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Sidebar changes

I've made a few changes to the links over there to your right.

Faith is my friend in Seattle who I used to go to church with in Melbourne many moons ago. She is married to another friend of mine called Joel who is a bit of a brainiac. I think its about time Ian and I got ourselves over to Seattle to see them do you not think? Her blog is ace.

I have also added my brother's Football newsfeed blog which also acts as a money raiser for the work he does with churches in Melbourne. The organisation is called Forge so to know what that is, follow the link. It is a worthwhile cause!

Off to do some work.

Expressions I have heard lately that I like No. 2:

Inexplicable Randomness of Shite (I'd like to thank Jane Lowder for that one!)


4 Comments:

Blogger OMIH said...

Thanks for the link - by the way - the organisation I now work for in Vietnam is an Australian one. I now find myself close to tears on a regular basis with the work they do here and the fantastic kids that beat all the odds to make incredible achievements.

So, ifyou're ever involved with an organisation or whatever that likes to hold charity events then don't forget KOTO.

Say hi to the North of England for me.

8:46 AM  
Blogger OMIH said...

Thanks for the link - by the way - the organisation I now work for in Vietnam is an Australian one. I now find myself close to tears on a regular basis with the work they do here and the fantastic kids that beat all the odds to make incredible achievements.

So, ifyou're ever involved with an organisation or whatever that likes to hold charity events then don't forget KOTO.

Say hi to the North of England for me.

8:46 AM  
Blogger claudy said...

No worries my Hanoi Man mate. Happy to link to you as I love what you write, I love what you do and Billy Bragg and I go way back ... ;O)

Like I said on your blog, I am keeping up with your movements for one of these days, when Ian and I move back to Australia the plan is to travel around Asia and Hanoi as I hear it, is gorgeous.

Keep safe.
Claudy

11:30 AM  
Blogger Robert Micallef said...

Hello Claudine,

Have a look at 'HomeSouth' on: http://wiredtemples.blogspot.com/

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home